|image provided by staples|
Today is another beautiful, albeit a very chilly day in the desert…it was 45 degrees earlier today…and yes people, it had me confused…lol. What I am not confused about is the Google Nexus 7 gift that the wonderful people at Staples sent me to try out.
First, I will not tell a lie…I am addicted to technology, just as much as I am addicted to cheese!
I look for a few things in my gadgets…they must be easy to use, have a clear screen with high resolution, ability to re-size my images on the screen, battery life, and GB.
I told you I was a technology addict. The Google Nexus 7 has all this and more.
Look how clear the screen is and I love the fact that you can minimize or increase the photo size easily.
This is a food bloggers dream, no more carrying my laptop downstairs to cook. I just bring my Google Nexus 7 and I have everything I need at my fingertips… and look at all the goodies that are programmed into the Google Nexus 7.
- 1.2MP front facing camera and 5MP rear camera shoots great looking photos and videos
- Built in 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.0
- Pre-loaded with Google Search by Voice 2.1, Gmail, Contact Sync, Calendar Sync, Talk, Maps, Street View, News & Weather, YouTube, Movie Studio, Android Market
- Built-in microphone
- Includes 1 SlimPort and 1 headphone jack (No Mic-in)
- Build-in-stereo speakers (high quality speaker x2)
And you gotta love the simple how to, Google Chrome tutorial.
Don’t wait, this is the perfect Christmas gift…to purchase…for yourself…and it’s so EASY to use…!
I was provided with a Google Nexus 7 to use and review. All opinions are 100% my own.