Hey folks remember months ago I mentioned that I was a lucky ZonePerfect Blog Forward Challenger?
Yes, that challenge. Well all is going great! I am down 40 lbs. YEP, BIG 4-0. And you know that I love food. But I’ve made some real big changes.
Not only do I enjoy my ZonePerfect bars as snacks, I’ve also made other big changes.
Soda, cut those out completely. I drink water, yes, water. Buckets of water, flavored with lemon, mint, and cranberry juice.
If you want some of my flavored water recipes, check out my other site. Not Quite A Vegan!
Condiments, Greek yogurt and avocados are my new best friend. I marinate everything in Greek yogurt and I love avocados.
A little avocado goes a long way in making food rich and delicious!
I love sweet potatoes, but YES, I still eat all things white, like pasta loaded with veggies, and baked fries.
Here’s my improvements over the last few months:
1. Not eating past 8:00 p.m. at night.
2. Limiting meat to 1-2 times per week.
3. Salads and Light Soups are my new best friend.
4. Get up and move (o.k. I am still working on this part) lol.
5. Healthy snacks like ZonePerfect bars are key for us snackers!
6. Tomorrow is another Perfect day. Having a bad day, start over tomorrow!
7. Food is your friend, so eat! Just eat the correct foods and all is well.
|Image provided by mom maven|
And guess what folks we have a giveaway!!!! Leave a comment below on how you want to become ZonePefect for a chance to win!
You have 5 days to enter!
You can become a ZonePerfect VIP & Save up to $10*! Your first coupon will be emailed to you when you join the program.
Full disclosure: I was provided a box of Zone Perfect bars free of charge as part of this program. I am not, however, actually affiliated with Zone Perfect, and am allowed to speak positively or negatively about the product, so like in all of my reviews, any opinions expressed are mine and based on my experience, and do not reflect the opinions of Zone Perfect or anyone else.